Police CCTV appeal after reports of man spying on women in bathrooms
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
An image has been released of a young man wanted for voyeurism offences in Hackney.
The Met Police appeal follows reports from December 15 last year that a man had been frequently visiting an estate in Hackney and observing women through bathroom windows.
The first incident of snooping saw a resident repeatedly notified on their ring doorbell that someone was outside their flat.
However, further investigations and door-to-door enquiries led police to believe the man had been going to other flats on the same estate and committing the same offence.
Detectives have released an image from a ring doorbell of a man they wish to speak with.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a mixed-race man, aged between 18 and 25 years old, with short, dark curly hair.
Anyone who may know this man is asked to call the police on 101, quoting reference CAD 3760/10MAR21.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney