Police CCTV appeal after reports of man spying on women in bathrooms
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
An image has been released of a young man wanted for voyeurism offences in Hackney.
The Met Police appeal follows reports from December 15 last year that a man had been frequently visiting an estate in Hackney and observing women through bathroom windows.
The first incident of snooping saw a resident repeatedly notified on their ring doorbell that someone was outside their flat.
However, further investigations and door-to-door enquiries led police to believe the man had been going to other flats on the same estate and committing the same offence.
Detectives have released an image from a ring doorbell of a man they wish to speak with.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a mixed-race man, aged between 18 and 25 years old, with short, dark curly hair.
Anyone who may know this man is asked to call the police on 101, quoting reference CAD 3760/10MAR21.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 5 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 6 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 7 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 8 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday