Police CCTV appeal after reports of man spying on women in bathrooms
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
An image has been released of a young man wanted for voyeurism offences in Hackney.
The Met Police appeal follows reports from December 15 last year that a man had been frequently visiting an estate in Hackney and observing women through bathroom windows.
The first incident of snooping saw a resident repeatedly notified on their ring doorbell that someone was outside their flat.
However, further investigations and door-to-door enquiries led police to believe the man had been going to other flats on the same estate and committing the same offence.
Detectives have released an image from a ring doorbell of a man they wish to speak with.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a mixed-race man, aged between 18 and 25 years old, with short, dark curly hair.
Anyone who may know this man is asked to call the police on 101, quoting reference CAD 3760/10MAR21.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 7 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year