Police appeal for information about couple filmed ‘having sex while waiting for train’ at Hackney Downs station
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating footage of a couple apparently openly having sex on an Overground platform at Hackney Downs station.
British Transport Police said in a statement they had been notified about the incident on Saturday afternoon and were appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
The film, uploaded by “Hackney Heroine” Pauline Pearce but since deleted, has been viewed and shared thousands of times over the weekend.
It shows a pair with their trousers pulled down getting intimate on platform 1 as they wait for a train to arrive. Ms Pearce said the action took place at about 7am on Saturday.
After completing the act, the couple pull their trousers up and run for the 7.13am train to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
The cameraman can be heard saying: “They were at it like rabbits then they jumped on the train afterwards.”
A British Transport Police spokesman said: “We are investigating reports of a couple engaging in sexual activity on a platform at Hackney Downs station.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
“The incident was reported to BTP around 1.20pm on Saturday and we are appealing for anyone with information to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 286 of August 26.”