Police appeal for information about couple filmed ‘having sex while waiting for train’ at Hackney Downs station
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating footage of a couple apparently openly having sex on an Overground platform at Hackney Downs station.
British Transport Police said in a statement they had been notified about the incident on Saturday afternoon and were appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
The film, uploaded by “Hackney Heroine” Pauline Pearce but since deleted, has been viewed and shared thousands of times over the weekend.
It shows a pair with their trousers pulled down getting intimate on platform 1 as they wait for a train to arrive. Ms Pearce said the action took place at about 7am on Saturday.
After completing the act, the couple pull their trousers up and run for the 7.13am train to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
The cameraman can be heard saying: “They were at it like rabbits then they jumped on the train afterwards.”
A British Transport Police spokesman said: “We are investigating reports of a couple engaging in sexual activity on a platform at Hackney Downs station.
- 1 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 The "milkmen for beer" now deliver in Hackney
- 9 Met Office yellow warning for rain in London this weekend
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
“The incident was reported to BTP around 1.20pm on Saturday and we are appealing for anyone with information to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 286 of August 26.”