Police appeal for information about couple filmed ‘having sex while waiting for train’ at Hackney Downs station
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating footage of a couple apparently openly having sex on an Overground platform at Hackney Downs station.
British Transport Police said in a statement they had been notified about the incident on Saturday afternoon and were appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
The film, uploaded by “Hackney Heroine” Pauline Pearce but since deleted, has been viewed and shared thousands of times over the weekend.
It shows a pair with their trousers pulled down getting intimate on platform 1 as they wait for a train to arrive. Ms Pearce said the action took place at about 7am on Saturday.
After completing the act, the couple pull their trousers up and run for the 7.13am train to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
The cameraman can be heard saying: “They were at it like rabbits then they jumped on the train afterwards.”
A British Transport Police spokesman said: “We are investigating reports of a couple engaging in sexual activity on a platform at Hackney Downs station.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
“The incident was reported to BTP around 1.20pm on Saturday and we are appealing for anyone with information to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 quoting 286 of August 26.”