Police appeal for Romanian nationals who skipped bail
- Credit: Archant
The Met has issued an appeal for four people who skipped bail, after being arrested for stolen bank cards and mobiles.
Natalia Griore, aged 39, Petruta Constantin, aged 42 and Nicolae Constantin, aged 31 were all last known to reside in Hackney, while Cristinel Vaduva, aged 38 was last known to reside in Havering.
The Romanian nationals were arrested nearly a year ago on May 26 and released on bail but failed to return to police on August 7.
Extensive police enquiries have not yet revealed their whereabouts.
Anyone with information should call DC Tony Barun on 07801 203174. or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
To see the photo gallery click on the link on the right hand side.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition