Police appeal for Romanian nationals who skipped bail
- Credit: Archant
The Met has issued an appeal for four people who skipped bail, after being arrested for stolen bank cards and mobiles.
Natalia Griore, aged 39, Petruta Constantin, aged 42 and Nicolae Constantin, aged 31 were all last known to reside in Hackney, while Cristinel Vaduva, aged 38 was last known to reside in Havering.
The Romanian nationals were arrested nearly a year ago on May 26 and released on bail but failed to return to police on August 7.
Extensive police enquiries have not yet revealed their whereabouts.
Anyone with information should call DC Tony Barun on 07801 203174. or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
To see the photo gallery click on the link on the right hand side.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 7 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington