Police appeal for Romanian nationals who skipped bail
- Credit: Archant
The Met has issued an appeal for four people who skipped bail, after being arrested for stolen bank cards and mobiles.
Natalia Griore, aged 39, Petruta Constantin, aged 42 and Nicolae Constantin, aged 31 were all last known to reside in Hackney, while Cristinel Vaduva, aged 38 was last known to reside in Havering.
The Romanian nationals were arrested nearly a year ago on May 26 and released on bail but failed to return to police on August 7.
Extensive police enquiries have not yet revealed their whereabouts.
Anyone with information should call DC Tony Barun on 07801 203174. or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
To see the photo gallery click on the link on the right hand side.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers