Police appeal for witnesses after hit and run in Lower Clapton
Hackney police are appealing for help and information following a hit and run in Lower Clapton Road.
The police and ambulance service were called at 7.43pm yesterday, after a blue Suzuki motorbike hit a male pedestrian.
The motorcycle rider fell from the bike and later decamped from the scene, but the vehicle continued on its course down the road and hit a male bystander.
The two pedestrians were taken to hospital, where one of the men was treated for a serious leg injury while the other man was later discharged.
The suspect is described as a white man, wearing Army camouflage shorts and a red hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any information regarding this collision. Any witnesses are asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting CR4624520/12
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month