Stoke Newington knife-point robberies: Police appeal to trace three men
- Credit: Picture: Met police
Police have released images of three men they want to speak to in connection with 11 knife-point robberies in Stoke Newington last month.
The robberies took place along Narford Road and Brooke Road, close to Rectory Road Overground station between 6pm and 2am from November 5 and 25.
In each case the victim was threatened with weapons, including knives, and cash and debit cards were stolen.
Although each robbery was carried out by just one suspect, officers believed they are all linked and the men know each other.
Det Const Alexander Cochrane-Dyet said: “The victims in these cases have faced a horrifying ordeal and we want to bring those responsible to justice.
You may also want to watch:
“We are appealing for these men or anyone who recognises them to come forward and assist our investigation.”
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 3 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 4 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 5 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 6 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 7 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted