Stoke Newington knife-point robberies: Police appeal to trace three men
- Credit: Picture: Met police
Police have released images of three men they want to speak to in connection with 11 knife-point robberies in Stoke Newington last month.
The robberies took place along Narford Road and Brooke Road, close to Rectory Road Overground station between 6pm and 2am from November 5 and 25.
In each case the victim was threatened with weapons, including knives, and cash and debit cards were stolen.
Although each robbery was carried out by just one suspect, officers believed they are all linked and the men know each other.
Det Const Alexander Cochrane-Dyet said: “The victims in these cases have faced a horrifying ordeal and we want to bring those responsible to justice.
You may also want to watch:
“We are appealing for these men or anyone who recognises them to come forward and assist our investigation.”
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images