Police appeal to trace two men following ‘violent and unprovoked’ Dalston attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying two men after a man was left with head and facial injuries in a “violent and unprovoked” attack.
Officers were called at 2.30am on August 1 to Glebe Road to reports of a man having been attacked.
The 37-year-old victim was treated in hospital following the serious assault and has since been discharged.
Officers have released two images of men they wish to speak to regarding the attack.
Investigating officer DC Larissa Nightingale, said: “ This was a violent and unprovoked attack. I am appealing to anyone who recognises the men in these images to contact police and assist our investigation. Any information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
Call Hackney CID via 101 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 5 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Apply now: Hackney Central business fund launched
- 8 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 9 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park