Police appeal to trace two men following ‘violent and unprovoked’ Dalston attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying two men after a man was left with head and facial injuries in a “violent and unprovoked” attack.
Officers were called at 2.30am on August 1 to Glebe Road to reports of a man having been attacked.
The 37-year-old victim was treated in hospital following the serious assault and has since been discharged.
Officers have released two images of men they wish to speak to regarding the attack.
Investigating officer DC Larissa Nightingale, said: “ This was a violent and unprovoked attack. I am appealing to anyone who recognises the men in these images to contact police and assist our investigation. Any information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Hackney CID via 101 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction