Police appeal to trace two men following ‘violent and unprovoked’ Dalston attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying two men after a man was left with head and facial injuries in a “violent and unprovoked” attack.
Officers were called at 2.30am on August 1 to Glebe Road to reports of a man having been attacked.
The 37-year-old victim was treated in hospital following the serious assault and has since been discharged.
Officers have released two images of men they wish to speak to regarding the attack.
Investigating officer DC Larissa Nightingale, said: “ This was a violent and unprovoked attack. I am appealing to anyone who recognises the men in these images to contact police and assist our investigation. Any information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Hackney CID via 101 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web