Police appeal to trace two men following ‘violent and unprovoked’ Dalston attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying two men after a man was left with head and facial injuries in a “violent and unprovoked” attack.
Officers were called at 2.30am on August 1 to Glebe Road to reports of a man having been attacked.
The 37-year-old victim was treated in hospital following the serious assault and has since been discharged.
Officers have released two images of men they wish to speak to regarding the attack.
Investigating officer DC Larissa Nightingale, said: “ This was a violent and unprovoked attack. I am appealing to anyone who recognises the men in these images to contact police and assist our investigation. Any information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Hackney CID via 101 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 2 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 3 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 4 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 5 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 6 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 7 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 8 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 9 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter