Police appeal to trace two men following ‘violent and unprovoked’ Dalston attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying two men after a man was left with head and facial injuries in a “violent and unprovoked” attack.
Officers were called at 2.30am on August 1 to Glebe Road to reports of a man having been attacked.
The 37-year-old victim was treated in hospital following the serious assault and has since been discharged.
Officers have released two images of men they wish to speak to regarding the attack.
Investigating officer DC Larissa Nightingale, said: “ This was a violent and unprovoked attack. I am appealing to anyone who recognises the men in these images to contact police and assist our investigation. Any information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Hackney CID via 101 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 8 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate