Police appeal to track down missing Hackney sex offender
Police are appealing for assistance in seeking the whereabouts of a missing sex offender in Hackney.
Andrzej Gluth, aged 27, has failed to comply with his notification requirements under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
A Polish national, he was convicted in December 2007 of a sexual assault, of intentionally touching a female contrary to section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Gluth is white with short brown hair, and he is believed to be in London.
He is a heavy drinker and of no fixed abode, but is known to squat in vacant buildings.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Maria Wynter, of Hackney’s public protection unit on 0207 249 1525, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month