Police appeal to track down missing Hackney sex offender
Police are appealing for assistance in seeking the whereabouts of a missing sex offender in Hackney.
Andrzej Gluth, aged 27, has failed to comply with his notification requirements under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
A Polish national, he was convicted in December 2007 of a sexual assault, of intentionally touching a female contrary to section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Gluth is white with short brown hair, and he is believed to be in London.
He is a heavy drinker and of no fixed abode, but is known to squat in vacant buildings.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Maria Wynter, of Hackney’s public protection unit on 0207 249 1525, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse