Police appeal to track down missing Hackney sex offender
Police are appealing for assistance in seeking the whereabouts of a missing sex offender in Hackney.
Andrzej Gluth, aged 27, has failed to comply with his notification requirements under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
A Polish national, he was convicted in December 2007 of a sexual assault, of intentionally touching a female contrary to section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Gluth is white with short brown hair, and he is believed to be in London.
He is a heavy drinker and of no fixed abode, but is known to squat in vacant buildings.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Maria Wynter, of Hackney’s public protection unit on 0207 249 1525, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 10 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions