Police appeal to track down missing Hackney sex offender
Police are appealing for assistance in seeking the whereabouts of a missing sex offender in Hackney.
Andrzej Gluth, aged 27, has failed to comply with his notification requirements under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
A Polish national, he was convicted in December 2007 of a sexual assault, of intentionally touching a female contrary to section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Gluth is white with short brown hair, and he is believed to be in London.
He is a heavy drinker and of no fixed abode, but is known to squat in vacant buildings.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DC Maria Wynter, of Hackney’s public protection unit on 0207 249 1525, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director