Police CCTV appeal following alleged rape carried out by men the victim met at Finsbury Park festival
- Credit: police
Detectives investigating the alleged rape of a woman have released CCTV footage of two men they wish to speak to.
The victim claims she met the perpetrators at a festival in Finsbury Park on September 23.
The assault then took place in a moving vehicle between 11pm that night and 1am the following morning.
Police believe the victim was left near Elephant and Castle after the horrifying ordeal.
They want to speak to the two men pictured in the CCTV footage, who they believe can help with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
DC Caroline Himsworth from the child abuse and sexual offences command said: “I am appealing to the public to assist us in catching the dangerous individuals who carried out this horrific attack.”
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call 0208 217 7415 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 7 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 8 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 9 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 10 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'