Manor House attempted knife-point robbery: Police release images of man they want to speak to
- Credit: BTP
British Transport Police have released CCTV images of a man they want to speak to following a robbery and attempted knife-point robbery on the London Underground.
The first incident happened at Colindale station at 5pm on June 23.
A man allegedly approached the victim near the ticket gates and pulled a gold chain from her neck before fleeing the scene.
The second incident happened at Manor House station at 10.55am on June 28.
A man approached two people and tried to take their property, but when they resisted the suspect pulled a knife and threatened the victims. That incident followed another at a bus stop outside the station where a man threatened bus passengers with a knife.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the incidents may be linked, and want to speak to the man in the CCTV images who might have further information.
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 and quoting reference 36 of 24/06/19.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 6 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 7 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 10 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction