Manor House attempted knife-point robbery: Police release images of man they want to speak to
- Credit: BTP
British Transport Police have released CCTV images of a man they want to speak to following a robbery and attempted knife-point robbery on the London Underground.
The first incident happened at Colindale station at 5pm on June 23.
A man allegedly approached the victim near the ticket gates and pulled a gold chain from her neck before fleeing the scene.
The second incident happened at Manor House station at 10.55am on June 28.
A man approached two people and tried to take their property, but when they resisted the suspect pulled a knife and threatened the victims. That incident followed another at a bus stop outside the station where a man threatened bus passengers with a knife.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the incidents may be linked, and want to speak to the man in the CCTV images who might have further information.
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 and quoting reference 36 of 24/06/19.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 4 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse