Police hunt man who defecated in Hoxton lift
Staff left down in the dumps cleaning up mess.
A MYSTERY man who caused a stink by dropping his trousers and defecating in a lift at Hoxton rail station is wanted by police.
The unknown man is caught on CCTV getting into the elevator with a friend on Tuesday January 11 at around 11.30am.
One of the men covered the CCTV camera while the other undid his trousers, squatted in a corner of the lift and went to the toilet.
The pair then boarded a train leaving disgusted staff to discover the man’s calling card.
You may also want to watch:
PC Roger Andrews added: “The man’s behaviour was extremely inappropriate and unnecessary, especially as there are public toilets on the station platform.
“This type of incident is totally unacceptable, particularly for the staff who work at the station and were forced to clean it up.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
“We are continuing to carry out local enquiries and urge anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number B4/LNA of 01/02/2011.