Police hunt man who defecated in Hoxton lift
Staff left down in the dumps cleaning up mess.
A MYSTERY man who caused a stink by dropping his trousers and defecating in a lift at Hoxton rail station is wanted by police.
The unknown man is caught on CCTV getting into the elevator with a friend on Tuesday January 11 at around 11.30am.
One of the men covered the CCTV camera while the other undid his trousers, squatted in a corner of the lift and went to the toilet.
The pair then boarded a train leaving disgusted staff to discover the man’s calling card.
You may also want to watch:
PC Roger Andrews added: “The man’s behaviour was extremely inappropriate and unnecessary, especially as there are public toilets on the station platform.
“This type of incident is totally unacceptable, particularly for the staff who work at the station and were forced to clean it up.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 3 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 4 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
“We are continuing to carry out local enquiries and urge anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number B4/LNA of 01/02/2011.