Police hunt man who defecated in Hoxton lift
Staff left down in the dumps cleaning up mess.
A MYSTERY man who caused a stink by dropping his trousers and defecating in a lift at Hoxton rail station is wanted by police.
The unknown man is caught on CCTV getting into the elevator with a friend on Tuesday January 11 at around 11.30am.
One of the men covered the CCTV camera while the other undid his trousers, squatted in a corner of the lift and went to the toilet.
The pair then boarded a train leaving disgusted staff to discover the man’s calling card.
You may also want to watch:
PC Roger Andrews added: “The man’s behaviour was extremely inappropriate and unnecessary, especially as there are public toilets on the station platform.
“This type of incident is totally unacceptable, particularly for the staff who work at the station and were forced to clean it up.
- 1 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 2 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 3 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street forces Moorfields Eye Hospital to close
- 4 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 5 All you need to know about the Hackney by-elections on May 6
- 6 Hackney New School to complain to Ofcom over damning ITV report
- 7 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 8 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 9 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
“We are continuing to carry out local enquiries and urge anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number B4/LNA of 01/02/2011.