Police hunt one-eared man with “Stand alone” neck tattoo
- Credit: Archant
Four weeks after a man was slashed across the face in a pub in Green Lanes, Stoke Newington, police have renewed their appeal for information to trace a man they want to speak to regarding the assault.
Officers would still like to trace Anthony John Kenny, 25, about the incident which happened at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
Kenny is described as white and is missing his left ear, and he also has two tattoos – one which reads “Stand alone” on his neck and another on his left hand saying “North London”.
The public have been advised not to approach Kenny and to call 999 if he is seen.
He has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Sophie Watson said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony John Kenny as we believe he can help us with our enquiries and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 10 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
Anyone with information should call 07766 781861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.