Police hunt one-eared man with “Stand alone” neck tattoo
- Credit: Archant
Four weeks after a man was slashed across the face in a pub in Green Lanes, Stoke Newington, police have renewed their appeal for information to trace a man they want to speak to regarding the assault.
Officers would still like to trace Anthony John Kenny, 25, about the incident which happened at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
Kenny is described as white and is missing his left ear, and he also has two tattoos – one which reads “Stand alone” on his neck and another on his left hand saying “North London”.
The public have been advised not to approach Kenny and to call 999 if he is seen.
He has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Sophie Watson said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony John Kenny as we believe he can help us with our enquiries and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
Anyone with information should call 07766 781861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.