Police hunt one-eared man with “Stand alone” neck tattoo
- Credit: Archant
Four weeks after a man was slashed across the face in a pub in Green Lanes, Stoke Newington, police have renewed their appeal for information to trace a man they want to speak to regarding the assault.
Officers would still like to trace Anthony John Kenny, 25, about the incident which happened at 12.20am on Saturday August 23.
Kenny is described as white and is missing his left ear, and he also has two tattoos – one which reads “Stand alone” on his neck and another on his left hand saying “North London”.
The public have been advised not to approach Kenny and to call 999 if he is seen.
He has links with Islington, Chelmsford and St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Sophie Watson said: “This was a horrific attack on the victim which left him with severe injuries.
“We are very keen to speak with Anthony John Kenny as we believe he can help us with our enquiries and ask for anyone who knows where he is to contact us.”
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
Anyone with information should call 07766 781861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.