Police hunt thug who glassed Shoreditch man in Bishopsgate
Police keen to quiz this man.
POLICE are hunting a man wanted in connection with the glassing of a Shoreditch man in a pub.
The victim, 24, was smashed in the head with a pint glass in an unprovoked attack at around 1.10am on Sunday February 13 in Dirty Dick’s pub in Bishopsgate.
The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for head injuries including a two-and-a-half inch gash.
He has since been released and is recovering well.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to a man who called himself ‘Joe’, is a slim white man, 21 to 24-years-old of pale complexion with a mole on the left side of his face and dark hair shaved on both sides but with a long swept fringe.
He also had nose and ear piercings.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
Det Con Steve Puddifoot, CID at Bishopsgate Police station, said: “This was a vicious and unprovoked attack. We are seeking to identify the male pictured in connection with this incident and also appealing for witnesses to come forward.”
If you have any information about this incident, please contact City of London police CID on 0207 601 2670/2916 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.