Police hunt thug who glassed Shoreditch man in Bishopsgate
Police keen to quiz this man.
POLICE are hunting a man wanted in connection with the glassing of a Shoreditch man in a pub.
The victim, 24, was smashed in the head with a pint glass in an unprovoked attack at around 1.10am on Sunday February 13 in Dirty Dick’s pub in Bishopsgate.
The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for head injuries including a two-and-a-half inch gash.
He has since been released and is recovering well.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to a man who called himself ‘Joe’, is a slim white man, 21 to 24-years-old of pale complexion with a mole on the left side of his face and dark hair shaved on both sides but with a long swept fringe.
He also had nose and ear piercings.
- 1 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 4 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 7 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Man who punched pregnant woman in Stamford Hill convicted
- 10 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
Det Con Steve Puddifoot, CID at Bishopsgate Police station, said: “This was a vicious and unprovoked attack. We are seeking to identify the male pictured in connection with this incident and also appealing for witnesses to come forward.”
If you have any information about this incident, please contact City of London police CID on 0207 601 2670/2916 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.