Police hunt thug who glassed Shoreditch man in Bishopsgate
Police keen to quiz this man.
POLICE are hunting a man wanted in connection with the glassing of a Shoreditch man in a pub.
The victim, 24, was smashed in the head with a pint glass in an unprovoked attack at around 1.10am on Sunday February 13 in Dirty Dick’s pub in Bishopsgate.
The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for head injuries including a two-and-a-half inch gash.
He has since been released and is recovering well.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to a man who called himself ‘Joe’, is a slim white man, 21 to 24-years-old of pale complexion with a mole on the left side of his face and dark hair shaved on both sides but with a long swept fringe.
He also had nose and ear piercings.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Det Con Steve Puddifoot, CID at Bishopsgate Police station, said: “This was a vicious and unprovoked attack. We are seeking to identify the male pictured in connection with this incident and also appealing for witnesses to come forward.”
If you have any information about this incident, please contact City of London police CID on 0207 601 2670/2916 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.