Police hunting escaped Homerton patient
The public have been warned not to approach a man who escaped from a mental health unit in Homerton yesterday.
Chidi Njoku, 28, ran away from his support worker at the secure John Howard Centre, in Kenworthy Road, at about 1pm.
Police are hunting Mr Njoku, a 6ft-tall black man with large build, scarring around his left eye, the name Kylie tattooed on his stomach and “WPC” scarred into his arm.
He was wearing dark blue tracksuit bottoms, a red and white t-shirt, black jumper and black Nike trainers.
Mr Njoku, who needs regular medical treatment, may visit the West End, Camden, Haringey and East Dulwich.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him but call 999 immediately quoting reference 12MIS007736.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images