Manor House stabbing: Car ‘brushes past’ police officer at scene of knife attack
- Credit: google
Police are trying to locate the driver of a car which “brushed past” an officer following a stabbing outside Manor House tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Emergency services were called at just before 2am today after a 28-year-old man was stabbed at the junction of Green Lanes and Seven Sisters Road.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for the injury, which is not life-threatening.
Half an hour later, a police officer responding to the incident “came in close contact” with a car travelling past the scene, according to Scotland Yard.
A spokesperson said: “Fortunately, the car only brushed past the officer and did not fully collide with him. He wasn’t injured but was treated by paramedics for shock.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made over either incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 500/10Sep.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs