Manor House stabbing: Car ‘brushes past’ police officer at scene of knife attack
- Credit: google
Police are trying to locate the driver of a car which “brushed past” an officer following a stabbing outside Manor House tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Emergency services were called at just before 2am today after a 28-year-old man was stabbed at the junction of Green Lanes and Seven Sisters Road.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for the injury, which is not life-threatening.
Half an hour later, a police officer responding to the incident “came in close contact” with a car travelling past the scene, according to Scotland Yard.
A spokesperson said: “Fortunately, the car only brushed past the officer and did not fully collide with him. He wasn’t injured but was treated by paramedics for shock.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made over either incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 500/10Sep.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 7 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 10 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions