Manor House stabbing: Car ‘brushes past’ police officer at scene of knife attack
- Credit: google
Police are trying to locate the driver of a car which “brushed past” an officer following a stabbing outside Manor House tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Emergency services were called at just before 2am today after a 28-year-old man was stabbed at the junction of Green Lanes and Seven Sisters Road.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for the injury, which is not life-threatening.
Half an hour later, a police officer responding to the incident “came in close contact” with a car travelling past the scene, according to Scotland Yard.
A spokesperson said: “Fortunately, the car only brushed past the officer and did not fully collide with him. He wasn’t injured but was treated by paramedics for shock.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made over either incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 500/10Sep.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man