Manor House stabbing: Car ‘brushes past’ police officer at scene of knife attack
- Credit: google
Police are trying to locate the driver of a car which “brushed past” an officer following a stabbing outside Manor House tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Emergency services were called at just before 2am today after a 28-year-old man was stabbed at the junction of Green Lanes and Seven Sisters Road.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment for the injury, which is not life-threatening.
Half an hour later, a police officer responding to the incident “came in close contact” with a car travelling past the scene, according to Scotland Yard.
A spokesperson said: “Fortunately, the car only brushed past the officer and did not fully collide with him. He wasn’t injured but was treated by paramedics for shock.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made over either incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 500/10Sep.
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 8 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 9 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 10 Hackney CEO to retire after 40 years in local government