Police release footage of man keying Aston Martin car
- Credit: Archant
Police released CCTV footage and a picture of a man they want to trace today (Monday 17) in connection with £9,000 worth of damage to a parked Aston Martin car.
Police were called on Friday, 19 June to reports of criminal damage to the car, which was parked in the car park of a supermarket, in Morning Lane.
The driver of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage had parked his car at 10:30am and left his dashboard camera turned on as he went shopping.
Moments later, a tall black man approached the car pushing a baby in a pram.
He took out a bunch of keys from his pocket and scraped them down the passenger’s side of the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for people with any information to come forward by calling police on 101 quoting image 182820 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs