Police release footage of man keying Aston Martin car
- Credit: Archant
Police released CCTV footage and a picture of a man they want to trace today (Monday 17) in connection with £9,000 worth of damage to a parked Aston Martin car.
Police were called on Friday, 19 June to reports of criminal damage to the car, which was parked in the car park of a supermarket, in Morning Lane.
The driver of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage had parked his car at 10:30am and left his dashboard camera turned on as he went shopping.
Moments later, a tall black man approached the car pushing a baby in a pram.
He took out a bunch of keys from his pocket and scraped them down the passenger’s side of the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for people with any information to come forward by calling police on 101 quoting image 182820 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 5 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 7 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter