Police want to speak to this boy after security guard bottled at Morrisons Stamford Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this boy after a security guard at Morrisons in Stamford Hill had a bottle smashed over his head.
A group of boys went into the supermarket at 8pm on June 20 and the security guard saw one of them stealing a bottle of booze.
But as he apprehended him the boy cracked the bottle over his head. Despite receiving a cut, the guard held down the attacker until the rest of the group returned and threatened staff.
The guard freed the male and the group ran off. The 40-year-old was then taken to hospital for treatment to his cut before being discharged.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID on 020 7275 3632 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 9 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields