Police want to speak to this boy after security guard bottled at Morrisons Stamford Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this boy after a security guard at Morrisons in Stamford Hill had a bottle smashed over his head.
A group of boys went into the supermarket at 8pm on June 20 and the security guard saw one of them stealing a bottle of booze.
But as he apprehended him the boy cracked the bottle over his head. Despite receiving a cut, the guard held down the attacker until the rest of the group returned and threatened staff.
The guard freed the male and the group ran off. The 40-year-old was then taken to hospital for treatment to his cut before being discharged.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID on 020 7275 3632 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Planned travel disruptions in east and central north London this week
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 4 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 5 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 8 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 9 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 10 Not just for Christmas: Rescue dogs looking for forever homes