Police want to speak to this boy after security guard bottled at Morrisons Stamford Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this boy after a security guard at Morrisons in Stamford Hill had a bottle smashed over his head.
A group of boys went into the supermarket at 8pm on June 20 and the security guard saw one of them stealing a bottle of booze.
But as he apprehended him the boy cracked the bottle over his head. Despite receiving a cut, the guard held down the attacker until the rest of the group returned and threatened staff.
The guard freed the male and the group ran off. The 40-year-old was then taken to hospital for treatment to his cut before being discharged.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID on 020 7275 3632 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney