Police want to speak to this boy after security guard bottled at Morrisons Stamford Hill
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this boy after a security guard at Morrisons in Stamford Hill had a bottle smashed over his head.
A group of boys went into the supermarket at 8pm on June 20 and the security guard saw one of them stealing a bottle of booze.
But as he apprehended him the boy cracked the bottle over his head. Despite receiving a cut, the guard held down the attacker until the rest of the group returned and threatened staff.
The guard freed the male and the group ran off. The 40-year-old was then taken to hospital for treatment to his cut before being discharged.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID on 020 7275 3632 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop