Public warned not to approach Stoke Newington man wanted by police
- Credit: Archant
Police in Stoke Newington are hunting a man who is wanted on recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his licence.
Mark Woolley, 52, of Albion Road, was released on licence from Ranby Prison on November 16 last year.
He was last seen on January 31 at a probation meeting in Hackney and breached his conditions on 1 February.
Woolley is described as a white man, 5’4” in height, of slim build with greying hair. He has various tattoos and scars on his forehead, jaw and left ear.
He has links to Camden and Islington.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Woolley is asked not to approach him but call 999.
Anyone with information on Woolley’s whereabouts should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 6 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 7 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 8 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing