Public warned not to approach Stoke Newington man wanted by police
- Credit: Archant
Police in Stoke Newington are hunting a man who is wanted on recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his licence.
Mark Woolley, 52, of Albion Road, was released on licence from Ranby Prison on November 16 last year.
He was last seen on January 31 at a probation meeting in Hackney and breached his conditions on 1 February.
Woolley is described as a white man, 5’4” in height, of slim build with greying hair. He has various tattoos and scars on his forehead, jaw and left ear.
He has links to Camden and Islington.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Woolley is asked not to approach him but call 999.
Anyone with information on Woolley’s whereabouts should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses