Public warned not to approach Stoke Newington man wanted by police
- Credit: Archant
Police in Stoke Newington are hunting a man who is wanted on recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his licence.
Mark Woolley, 52, of Albion Road, was released on licence from Ranby Prison on November 16 last year.
He was last seen on January 31 at a probation meeting in Hackney and breached his conditions on 1 February.
Woolley is described as a white man, 5’4” in height, of slim build with greying hair. He has various tattoos and scars on his forehead, jaw and left ear.
He has links to Camden and Islington.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Woolley is asked not to approach him but call 999.
Anyone with information on Woolley’s whereabouts should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed