Robber steals phone from 13-year-old boy in Clapton - do you recognise him?
Detectives investigating a robbery in which two men stole a mobile phone from a 13-year-old boy have released this e-fit of one of the suspects.
The boy was riding his bike at about 4.30pm in Upper Clapton on Friday, May 4, when he saw two men cycling towards him.
He turned into Brooke Road, but as he reached Nightingale Road, one of the men told him to stop. The pair searched the victim and stole his phone before riding off in the direction of Kenninghall Road.
The e-fit is of suspect one, who was described as a black man, aged 18 to 20 years old, of a stocky build, with a shaved head and a dark haired wispy moustache that curled up at the ends. He spoke with a London accent and wore a beanie hat with Doo Rags, material that hung down the sides. He was riding an old fashioned style of bike.
The second suspect is also described as a black male, aged 18 to 20 years old, of a stocky build with black short hair. He was wearing a dark blue puffer jacket with multiple badges, blue jeans and white high-top trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Det Con Ed Bennett, of Hackney’s Robbery squad, on 0207 275 3136, quoting reference CR4611878/12. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder