Robber steals phone from 13-year-old boy in Clapton - do you recognise him?
Detectives investigating a robbery in which two men stole a mobile phone from a 13-year-old boy have released this e-fit of one of the suspects.
The boy was riding his bike at about 4.30pm in Upper Clapton on Friday, May 4, when he saw two men cycling towards him.
He turned into Brooke Road, but as he reached Nightingale Road, one of the men told him to stop. The pair searched the victim and stole his phone before riding off in the direction of Kenninghall Road.
The e-fit is of suspect one, who was described as a black man, aged 18 to 20 years old, of a stocky build, with a shaved head and a dark haired wispy moustache that curled up at the ends. He spoke with a London accent and wore a beanie hat with Doo Rags, material that hung down the sides. He was riding an old fashioned style of bike.
The second suspect is also described as a black male, aged 18 to 20 years old, of a stocky build with black short hair. He was wearing a dark blue puffer jacket with multiple badges, blue jeans and white high-top trainers.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Ed Bennett, of Hackney’s Robbery squad, on 0207 275 3136, quoting reference CR4611878/12. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 10 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days