Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney
- Credit: Met Police
An investigation is under way following a shooting and stabbing in Hackney.
Officers were called to a premises in Kingsland Road at 10.53pm on April 23, following reports of a man having been shot.
When they arrived at the scene a 19-year-old man was found suffering gunshot injuries and another 19-year-old man found with stab injuries.
Both men were taken to hospital by ambulance and police say, neither is in a life-threatening condition.
A crime scene was set-up and detectives from Trident, a specialist Met unit dealing with gun related crime, are leading the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this stage.
Police are appealing for anyone with information or any witnesses to call 101, ref 8869/23apr. To remain anonymous, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
A section 60 was ordered on the day of the incident and remained in place until 2.30pm on April 24.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing