Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney
- Credit: Met Police
An investigation is under way following a shooting and stabbing in Hackney.
Officers were called to a premises in Kingsland Road at 10.53pm on April 23, following reports of a man having been shot.
When they arrived at the scene a 19-year-old man was found suffering gunshot injuries and another 19-year-old man found with stab injuries.
Both men were taken to hospital by ambulance and police say, neither is in a life-threatening condition.
A crime scene was set-up and detectives from Trident, a specialist Met unit dealing with gun related crime, are leading the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this stage.
Police are appealing for anyone with information or any witnesses to call 101, ref 8869/23apr. To remain anonymous, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
A section 60 was ordered on the day of the incident and remained in place until 2.30pm on April 24.
- 1 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 2 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 3 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 7 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 8 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 9 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 10 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre