Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney
- Credit: Met Police
An investigation is under way following a shooting and stabbing in Hackney.
Officers were called to a premises in Kingsland Road at 10.53pm on April 23, following reports of a man having been shot.
When they arrived at the scene a 19-year-old man was found suffering gunshot injuries and another 19-year-old man found with stab injuries.
Both men were taken to hospital by ambulance and police say, neither is in a life-threatening condition.
A crime scene was set-up and detectives from Trident, a specialist Met unit dealing with gun related crime, are leading the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this stage.
Police are appealing for anyone with information or any witnesses to call 101, ref 8869/23apr. To remain anonymous, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
A section 60 was ordered on the day of the incident and remained in place until 2.30pm on April 24.
- 1 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 2 Boat party organiser pleads guilty to breaking Covid rules during lockdown
- 3 All Points East: Meet east London artist Olivia Dean
- 4 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 5 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 6 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 8 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 9 Hackney New School to complain to Ofcom over damning ITV report
- 10 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in