Shoreditch reveller bottled in the face needed 25 stitches
- Credit: Archant
A clubber needed 25 stitches to his face after being bottled in a vicious unprovoked attack.
Detectives have released CCTV footage of a man they want to speak to over the assault in Basing House nightclub, Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, in the early hours of Sunday September 6 last year.
Police say a man bumped into the 32-year-old victim before attacking him with a bottle, leaving him with serious cuts.
Bouncers threw the suspect out and the victim was taken by cab to hospital, where he stayed for two days.
Police want to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the CCTV footage or who witnessed the assault.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigating officer DC David Leitner on 07825 793 215 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference 194451.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens