Shoreditch reveller bottled in the face needed 25 stitches
- Credit: Archant
A clubber needed 25 stitches to his face after being bottled in a vicious unprovoked attack.
Detectives have released CCTV footage of a man they want to speak to over the assault in Basing House nightclub, Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, in the early hours of Sunday September 6 last year.
Police say a man bumped into the 32-year-old victim before attacking him with a bottle, leaving him with serious cuts.
Bouncers threw the suspect out and the victim was taken by cab to hospital, where he stayed for two days.
Police want to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the CCTV footage or who witnessed the assault.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigating officer DC David Leitner on 07825 793 215 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference 194451.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images