Stamford Hill police chase: Three rushed to hospital after suspect car smashes into two other vehicles and overturns
- Credit: @faizaaaaaaal
A car smashed into two other vehicles and flipped over in Stamford Hill in front of dozens of horrified witnesses last night, as it was being pursued by police.
Footage shows police and paramedics treating those injured at the scene of the crash, which took place at the junction with Belfast Road at 9.20pm.
Police had tried to stop the car five minutes earlier, but it failed to stop.
One of the suspect car’s occupants and two members of the public - who were in a second vehicle - were given medical treatment by London Ambulance Service paramedics and the Orthodox Jewish volunteer ambulance service Hatzola before being taken to an east London hospital.
The occupant of the car which had been pursued remains in hospital today for a “non-life threatening and non-life changing condition”, according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
“The occupants of the suspect car have all been arrested,” added a police spokesperson.
“The Directorate of Professional Standards (which investigates the professional conduct of police officers) has been informed as is routine.”
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes