Stamford Hill police chase: Three rushed to hospital after suspect car smashes into two other vehicles and overturns
- Credit: @faizaaaaaaal
A car smashed into two other vehicles and flipped over in Stamford Hill in front of dozens of horrified witnesses last night, as it was being pursued by police.
Footage shows police and paramedics treating those injured at the scene of the crash, which took place at the junction with Belfast Road at 9.20pm.
Police had tried to stop the car five minutes earlier, but it failed to stop.
One of the suspect car’s occupants and two members of the public - who were in a second vehicle - were given medical treatment by London Ambulance Service paramedics and the Orthodox Jewish volunteer ambulance service Hatzola before being taken to an east London hospital.
The occupant of the car which had been pursued remains in hospital today for a “non-life threatening and non-life changing condition”, according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
“The occupants of the suspect car have all been arrested,” added a police spokesperson.
“The Directorate of Professional Standards (which investigates the professional conduct of police officers) has been informed as is routine.”
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 9 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside