Stoke Newington stabbing: Teen found knifed after crash involving stolen car
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy was found stabbed after a crash involving a stolen car in Stoke Newington.
Police were called to reports of a “disturbance” in Lordship Road at 10.20pm after two cars collided – one of which was reported stolen later on.
On arrival the men involved in the fight had left. Officers then received another call to the same area and found the teenager with stab wounds near the scene of the crash.
He was taken to hospital by medics and his condition is not thought to be serious.
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating. There has been no arrest and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID via 101. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing