Stoke Newington stabbing: Teen found knifed after crash involving stolen car
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy was found stabbed after a crash involving a stolen car in Stoke Newington.
Police were called to reports of a “disturbance” in Lordship Road at 10.20pm after two cars collided – one of which was reported stolen later on.
On arrival the men involved in the fight had left. Officers then received another call to the same area and found the teenager with stab wounds near the scene of the crash.
He was taken to hospital by medics and his condition is not thought to be serious.
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating. There has been no arrest and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID via 101. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images