Stoke Newington stabbing: Teen found knifed after crash involving stolen car
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy was found stabbed after a crash involving a stolen car in Stoke Newington.
Police were called to reports of a “disturbance” in Lordship Road at 10.20pm after two cars collided – one of which was reported stolen later on.
On arrival the men involved in the fight had left. Officers then received another call to the same area and found the teenager with stab wounds near the scene of the crash.
He was taken to hospital by medics and his condition is not thought to be serious.
Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating. There has been no arrest and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Hackney CID via 101. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art