Stoke Newington street assault: Police release photos of man they want to speak to
- Credit: police
Police have issued photos of a man they want to speak to after a man was punched in the street and knocked unconscious in Stoke Newington.
The assault took place at 2.50am on May 1 in Stoke Newington Road.
The 30-year-old victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries.
Det Const Anwen Clissold, urged anyone with information to get in contact.
“The images are very clear and I am certain that anyone who knows this man will easily identify him,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also suggest that he comes forward and speaks with us. Anyone who witnessed the assault or the moments leading up to it, and who is yet to speak with officers should also call us.”
The suspect is described as of medium build, with black hair and a beard. He was wearing a black jacket, over a white shirt and black trousers.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 9 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 10 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
Anyone with information should call 07825 793215 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.