Stoke Newington street assault: Police release photos of man they want to speak to
- Credit: police
Police have issued photos of a man they want to speak to after a man was punched in the street and knocked unconscious in Stoke Newington.
The assault took place at 2.50am on May 1 in Stoke Newington Road.
The 30-year-old victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries.
Det Const Anwen Clissold, urged anyone with information to get in contact.
“The images are very clear and I am certain that anyone who knows this man will easily identify him,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also suggest that he comes forward and speaks with us. Anyone who witnessed the assault or the moments leading up to it, and who is yet to speak with officers should also call us.”
The suspect is described as of medium build, with black hair and a beard. He was wearing a black jacket, over a white shirt and black trousers.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 7 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
Anyone with information should call 07825 793215 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.