Stoke Newington street assault: Police release photos of man they want to speak to
- Credit: police
Police have issued photos of a man they want to speak to after a man was punched in the street and knocked unconscious in Stoke Newington.
The assault took place at 2.50am on May 1 in Stoke Newington Road.
The 30-year-old victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries.
Det Const Anwen Clissold, urged anyone with information to get in contact.
“The images are very clear and I am certain that anyone who knows this man will easily identify him,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also suggest that he comes forward and speaks with us. Anyone who witnessed the assault or the moments leading up to it, and who is yet to speak with officers should also call us.”
The suspect is described as of medium build, with black hair and a beard. He was wearing a black jacket, over a white shirt and black trousers.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
Anyone with information should call 07825 793215 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.