Stoke Newington street assault: Police release photos of man they want to speak to
- Credit: police
Police have issued photos of a man they want to speak to after a man was punched in the street and knocked unconscious in Stoke Newington.
The assault took place at 2.50am on May 1 in Stoke Newington Road.
The 30-year-old victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries.
Det Const Anwen Clissold, urged anyone with information to get in contact.
“The images are very clear and I am certain that anyone who knows this man will easily identify him,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also suggest that he comes forward and speaks with us. Anyone who witnessed the assault or the moments leading up to it, and who is yet to speak with officers should also call us.”
The suspect is described as of medium build, with black hair and a beard. He was wearing a black jacket, over a white shirt and black trousers.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
Anyone with information should call 07825 793215 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.