Stranger attack left victim with fractured face
- Credit: Archant
Detectives from Hackney have released images of a man they would like to speak with in connection with a stranger attack which left the victim with a fractured face.
The victim, a 35-year-old man, was in Stoke Newington Road, at around 2.15am on Saturday, 13 June when he was approached by a stranger who attacked him.
Police and the London Ambulance Service attended and the man was taken to an east London hospital with a fracture to his face.
The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 6ft 1ins tall, with dark hair.
Anyone with information or who believes they recognise the man in the images is asked to contact Det Const Simon Johnston from Hackney CID on 101, quoting reference 4614817/15.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'