Stranger attack left victim with fractured face
- Credit: Archant
Detectives from Hackney have released images of a man they would like to speak with in connection with a stranger attack which left the victim with a fractured face.
The victim, a 35-year-old man, was in Stoke Newington Road, at around 2.15am on Saturday, 13 June when he was approached by a stranger who attacked him.
Police and the London Ambulance Service attended and the man was taken to an east London hospital with a fracture to his face.
The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 6ft 1ins tall, with dark hair.
Anyone with information or who believes they recognise the man in the images is asked to contact Det Const Simon Johnston from Hackney CID on 101, quoting reference 4614817/15.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea