Suspected burglars in Hackney Wick caught on CCTV
Police keen to speak to duo.
POLICE have released CCTV footage of suspected burglars who drove into a Hackney Wick industrial estate and allegedly made off with power tools.
Officers from Hackney CID are appealing for information into the burglary which took place on the Atlas Wharfy Industrial Estate at around 11.40am on Friday June 25.
The suspects drove through the open front gate and turned the vehicle round in a small yard before the driver, a white man with short black hair and white t-shirt, reversed to the open shutter doors of the warehouse.
The second suspect, a white man of medium build with short brown hair wearing an orange t-shirt with three-quarter length khaki shorts, got out of the van.
You may also want to watch:
He then tried to lift a power washer which proved too heavy so switched his attention to power tools further in the warehouse.
The suspect got back in the van and the duo drove off.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 Fearless 74-year-old takes on wing walk for Moorfields Eye Charity
Anyone with any information is asked to contact DS Colin Hill of Hackney CID, on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4616700/10.
Alternatively email: email@example.com quoting the reference number.