Suspects sought for Hoxton pistol burglary
Hackney police have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to in connection to an aggravated burglary in Hoxton.
The victim was at home near East Road on Friday May 13 when answered a knock at the door at about 6am.
He was confronted by four men in balaclavas, two of them with pistols, who pushed the victim back inside, demanding the keys to his motorbike.
He emptied his pockets as asked, but was then hit over the head with a gun and tied up, before he fell unconscious for a couple of hours.
The burglars stole various belongings including the victim’s house keys.
You may also want to watch:
The e-fit is of one of the suspects whose balaclava had slipped off of his face.
The other three suspects are described as black men, aged approximately 25 years old with London accents. There have been no arrests at this stage.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
Anyone with information and wishes to remain anonymous is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CR4612528/11.