Suspects sought for Hoxton pistol burglary
Hackney police have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to in connection to an aggravated burglary in Hoxton.
The victim was at home near East Road on Friday May 13 when answered a knock at the door at about 6am.
He was confronted by four men in balaclavas, two of them with pistols, who pushed the victim back inside, demanding the keys to his motorbike.
He emptied his pockets as asked, but was then hit over the head with a gun and tied up, before he fell unconscious for a couple of hours.
The burglars stole various belongings including the victim’s house keys.
You may also want to watch:
The e-fit is of one of the suspects whose balaclava had slipped off of his face.
The other three suspects are described as black men, aged approximately 25 years old with London accents. There have been no arrests at this stage.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 8 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
Anyone with information and wishes to remain anonymous is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CR4612528/11.