Suspects sought for Hoxton pistol burglary
Hackney police have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to in connection to an aggravated burglary in Hoxton.
The victim was at home near East Road on Friday May 13 when answered a knock at the door at about 6am.
He was confronted by four men in balaclavas, two of them with pistols, who pushed the victim back inside, demanding the keys to his motorbike.
He emptied his pockets as asked, but was then hit over the head with a gun and tied up, before he fell unconscious for a couple of hours.
The burglars stole various belongings including the victim’s house keys.
The e-fit is of one of the suspects whose balaclava had slipped off of his face.
The other three suspects are described as black men, aged approximately 25 years old with London accents. There have been no arrests at this stage.
- 1 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 2 Hackney festival celebrating Turkish and Kurdish culture returns
- 3 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 7 Hackney shooting: Appeal after 'weapons fight' in Lower Clapton
- 8 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
- 9 Man dies after being found on fire in Stoke Newington
- 10 Met defends Israeli police visit to Hackney
Anyone with information and wishes to remain anonymous is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CR4612528/11.