Suspects sought for Hoxton pistol burglary
Hackney police have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to in connection to an aggravated burglary in Hoxton.
The victim was at home near East Road on Friday May 13 when answered a knock at the door at about 6am.
He was confronted by four men in balaclavas, two of them with pistols, who pushed the victim back inside, demanding the keys to his motorbike.
He emptied his pockets as asked, but was then hit over the head with a gun and tied up, before he fell unconscious for a couple of hours.
The burglars stole various belongings including the victim’s house keys.
You may also want to watch:
The e-fit is of one of the suspects whose balaclava had slipped off of his face.
The other three suspects are described as black men, aged approximately 25 years old with London accents. There have been no arrests at this stage.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
Anyone with information and wishes to remain anonymous is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CR4612528/11.