Suspects sought for Hoxton pistol burglary
Hackney police have released an e-fit image of a man they would like to speak to in connection to an aggravated burglary in Hoxton.
The victim was at home near East Road on Friday May 13 when answered a knock at the door at about 6am.
He was confronted by four men in balaclavas, two of them with pistols, who pushed the victim back inside, demanding the keys to his motorbike.
He emptied his pockets as asked, but was then hit over the head with a gun and tied up, before he fell unconscious for a couple of hours.
The burglars stole various belongings including the victim’s house keys.
You may also want to watch:
The e-fit is of one of the suspects whose balaclava had slipped off of his face.
The other three suspects are described as black men, aged approximately 25 years old with London accents. There have been no arrests at this stage.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 9 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
Anyone with information and wishes to remain anonymous is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CR4612528/11.