Teen charged with GBH and drug offences after stabbing in Stoke Newington Church Street
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been charged with a host of crimes after a stabbing in Stoke Newington Church St left a man in hospital.
Kemron Wilshire, 18, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday accused of GBH with intent, possession with intent to supply crack cocaine, possession of cannabis and possession of a knife in a public place.
He was also charged with acquiring, using or possessing criminal property.
Police, medics and the air ambulance were called to the road at 1.40pm on Thursday.
The victim, in his mid 20s, was taken to hospital where he remains in stable condition. Scotland Yard said his injuries are not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Wilshire, of Liverpool Road, Islington, will next appear in court on August 29.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers