Teenage boy arrested in suspected stab murder of Homerton man
Man found with stab wounds to chest.
A MAN has been stabbed to death in a Homerton flat in a suspected domestic dispute.
The victim, a 38-year-old man, was found by police and ambulance crews with a stab wound to his chest at around 11.50pm on Tuesday.
Despite the best efforts of the emergency services the man died at the flat in Latimer House, Morning Lane, a short while later.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder some time later close to the scene and is currently being held at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school