Teenage boy arrested in suspected stab murder of Homerton man
Man found with stab wounds to chest.
A MAN has been stabbed to death in a Homerton flat in a suspected domestic dispute.
The victim, a 38-year-old man, was found by police and ambulance crews with a stab wound to his chest at around 11.50pm on Tuesday.
Despite the best efforts of the emergency services the man died at the flat in Latimer House, Morning Lane, a short while later.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder some time later close to the scene and is currently being held at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers