Teenage boy arrested in suspected stab murder of Homerton man
Man found with stab wounds to chest.
A MAN has been stabbed to death in a Homerton flat in a suspected domestic dispute.
The victim, a 38-year-old man, was found by police and ambulance crews with a stab wound to his chest at around 11.50pm on Tuesday.
Despite the best efforts of the emergency services the man died at the flat in Latimer House, Morning Lane, a short while later.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder some time later close to the scene and is currently being held at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 7 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop