Teenager accused of stabbing Lamarni Hylton-Reid in Homerton pleads not guilty
- Credit: Archant
A teenager accused of stabbing a 20-year-old man to death in Homerton has pleaded not guilty.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, stands accused of killing Lamarni Hylton-Reid in Homerton High Street on August 21 this year.
Mr Hylton-Reid, of Warwick Grove, Clapton, was found suffering from a stab wound shortly after 5pm.
He was taken to an East London hospital but died from his injuries later that evening.
This morning at a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey, the 17-year-old boy pleaded not guilty via video link from a young offender’s institution.
A trial has been set for February 10.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Covid patient numbers at Homerton Hospital with Plan B rules set to lift
- 3 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 4 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 5 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 6 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 7 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 8 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 9 Upper Clapton college celebrates recovery after glowing Ofsted report
- 10 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs