Teenager accused of stabbing Lamarni Hylton-Reid in Homerton pleads not guilty
- Credit: Archant
A teenager accused of stabbing a 20-year-old man to death in Homerton has pleaded not guilty.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, stands accused of killing Lamarni Hylton-Reid in Homerton High Street on August 21 this year.
Mr Hylton-Reid, of Warwick Grove, Clapton, was found suffering from a stab wound shortly after 5pm.
He was taken to an East London hospital but died from his injuries later that evening.
This morning at a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey, the 17-year-old boy pleaded not guilty via video link from a young offender’s institution.
You may also want to watch:
A trial has been set for February 10.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed