Teenager stabbed and left with facial injuries from 'noxious substance'
- Credit: Met Police
A teenager was taken to hospital with stab wounds and facial injuries - believed to have been caused by a noxious substance - after an incident in Lower Clapton.
Met Police officers are investigating the incident after being called to Rushmore Road at 3.13pm on January 30 to reports a male had been stabbed.
Emergency services attended and the 16-year-old boy was taken to an East London hospital by the London Ambulance Service, where he remains in a stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening and a crime scene remains in place.
A spokesperson for Scotland Yard said: "At this early stage, there have been no arrests."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 4350/30Jan.
Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 2 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 3 Boat party organiser pleads guilty to breaking Covid rules during lockdown
- 4 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 5 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 6 All Points East: Meet east London artist Olivia Dean
- 7 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 8 Hackney designer's 'dreams come true' with Billie Eilish Vogue shoot
- 9 Trial halted after Extinction Rebellion protester glues himself to the dock
- 10 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack