Teenager stabbed in Hoxton in broad daylight
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was stabbed in Hoxton this afternoon.
The victim, who is aged about 17 to 18 years, was found with knife wounds just before 1pm outside the Hoxton Chicken and Pizza Shop in Hoxton Street, near the junction with Falkirk Street.
He was treated by the London Ambulance Service and London Air Ambulance at the scene before being taken to an east London hospital suffering from stab wounds.
Police were unable to disclose the victim’s condition but confirmed that three people have been arrested in connection with the incident.
Traffic is closed in both directions in Hoxton Street and the area of the stabbing has been cordoned off while officers investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place at the same spot where 16-year-old Agnes Sina-Inakoju was shot dead in 2010.
Anyone with any information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition