Thief grabbed £24,000 Rolex from man’s wrist at Shoreditch House
- Credit: Archant
A man was threatened and assaulted as his £24,000 Rolex watch was ripped from his wrist at Shoreditch House, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives from Hackney have now issued CCTV footage of a man they wish track down to and speak to about the robbery which allegedly took place at 9pm on Sunday September 11 at the prestigious members’ club in Ebor Street.
The 31-year-old victim declined medical assistance following the incident.
The suspect was seen running out of the building towards Bethnal Green Road.
PC Scott Stark who is investigating, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the footage or the still released, or anyone who witnessed the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney CID via 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Meet the Wonder Warriors – the charity helping women with endometriosis
- 10 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised