Thief grabbed £24,000 Rolex from man’s wrist at Shoreditch House
- Credit: Archant
A man was threatened and assaulted as his £24,000 Rolex watch was ripped from his wrist at Shoreditch House, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives from Hackney have now issued CCTV footage of a man they wish track down to and speak to about the robbery which allegedly took place at 9pm on Sunday September 11 at the prestigious members’ club in Ebor Street.
The 31-year-old victim declined medical assistance following the incident.
The suspect was seen running out of the building towards Bethnal Green Road.
PC Scott Stark who is investigating, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the footage or the still released, or anyone who witnessed the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney CID via 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs