Thief grabbed £24,000 Rolex from man’s wrist at Shoreditch House
- Credit: Archant
A man was threatened and assaulted as his £24,000 Rolex watch was ripped from his wrist at Shoreditch House, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives from Hackney have now issued CCTV footage of a man they wish track down to and speak to about the robbery which allegedly took place at 9pm on Sunday September 11 at the prestigious members’ club in Ebor Street.
The 31-year-old victim declined medical assistance following the incident.
The suspect was seen running out of the building towards Bethnal Green Road.
PC Scott Stark who is investigating, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the footage or the still released, or anyone who witnessed the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney CID via 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"