Thief grabbed £24,000 Rolex from man’s wrist at Shoreditch House
- Credit: Archant
A man was threatened and assaulted as his £24,000 Rolex watch was ripped from his wrist at Shoreditch House, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives from Hackney have now issued CCTV footage of a man they wish track down to and speak to about the robbery which allegedly took place at 9pm on Sunday September 11 at the prestigious members’ club in Ebor Street.
The 31-year-old victim declined medical assistance following the incident.
The suspect was seen running out of the building towards Bethnal Green Road.
PC Scott Stark who is investigating, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the man shown in the footage or the still released, or anyone who witnessed the incident.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney CID via 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 2 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 3 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 4 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 5 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 6 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 7 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 8 Gong bathing comes to Holloway, Dalston and Stoke Newington
- 9 Hackney dance class needs funding to provide free sessions for London Fields community
- 10 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis