Thousands of pounds worth of designer handbags stolen during burglary
Police in Hackney are appealing for public help in tracing thousands of pounds worth of designer bags, which were stolen during a burglary.
The bags were stolen during a burglary which took place at an address in Waterson Street, Shoreditch on October 25 between 9:30am and 7:20pm.
The people who live in the property - a 28-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man - left for work that day ensuring the property was securely locked.
At 7:25pm, the woman returned home to find the back door of their property open and the bedroom had been searched.
A number of items were stolen during the burglary which are worth several thousands of pounds.
These included a black Miu Miu handbag; a brown Miu Miu handbag and a black Chanel handbag.
An Apple iPad, a laptop computer and a silver Rolex watch with the date 3.8.12 engraved on to it were also stolen during the burglary.
- 1 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 2 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Hackney festival celebrating Turkish and Kurdish culture returns
- 4 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 7 Hackney shooting: Appeal after 'weapons fight' in Lower Clapton
- 8 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
- 9 Met defends Israeli police visit to Hackney
- 10 Man dies after being found on fire in Stoke Newington
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Michael Etuka, from Hackney’s Burglary Squad on 0207 275 3253, quoting reference number 4628673/12. Or they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively email email@example.com, quoting the same reference number.