Thousands of pounds worth of designer handbags stolen during burglary
Police in Hackney are appealing for public help in tracing thousands of pounds worth of designer bags, which were stolen during a burglary.
The bags were stolen during a burglary which took place at an address in Waterson Street, Shoreditch on October 25 between 9:30am and 7:20pm.
The people who live in the property - a 28-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man - left for work that day ensuring the property was securely locked.
At 7:25pm, the woman returned home to find the back door of their property open and the bedroom had been searched.
A number of items were stolen during the burglary which are worth several thousands of pounds.
You may also want to watch:
These included a black Miu Miu handbag; a brown Miu Miu handbag and a black Chanel handbag.
An Apple iPad, a laptop computer and a silver Rolex watch with the date 3.8.12 engraved on to it were also stolen during the burglary.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Michael Etuka, from Hackney’s Burglary Squad on 0207 275 3253, quoting reference number 4628673/12. Or they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the same reference number.