Thousands of pounds worth of designer handbags stolen during burglary
Police in Hackney are appealing for public help in tracing thousands of pounds worth of designer bags, which were stolen during a burglary.
The bags were stolen during a burglary which took place at an address in Waterson Street, Shoreditch on October 25 between 9:30am and 7:20pm.
The people who live in the property - a 28-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man - left for work that day ensuring the property was securely locked.
At 7:25pm, the woman returned home to find the back door of their property open and the bedroom had been searched.
A number of items were stolen during the burglary which are worth several thousands of pounds.
You may also want to watch:
These included a black Miu Miu handbag; a brown Miu Miu handbag and a black Chanel handbag.
An Apple iPad, a laptop computer and a silver Rolex watch with the date 3.8.12 engraved on to it were also stolen during the burglary.
- 1 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 6 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 9 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Michael Etuka, from Hackney’s Burglary Squad on 0207 275 3253, quoting reference number 4628673/12. Or they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively email email@example.com, quoting the same reference number.