Thousands of pounds worth of designer handbags stolen during burglary
Police in Hackney are appealing for public help in tracing thousands of pounds worth of designer bags, which were stolen during a burglary.
The bags were stolen during a burglary which took place at an address in Waterson Street, Shoreditch on October 25 between 9:30am and 7:20pm.
The people who live in the property - a 28-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man - left for work that day ensuring the property was securely locked.
At 7:25pm, the woman returned home to find the back door of their property open and the bedroom had been searched.
A number of items were stolen during the burglary which are worth several thousands of pounds.
You may also want to watch:
These included a black Miu Miu handbag; a brown Miu Miu handbag and a black Chanel handbag.
An Apple iPad, a laptop computer and a silver Rolex watch with the date 3.8.12 engraved on to it were also stolen during the burglary.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Michael Etuka, from Hackney’s Burglary Squad on 0207 275 3253, quoting reference number 4628673/12. Or they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively email email@example.com, quoting the same reference number.