Amhurst Park stabbing: Three arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after Stoke Newington assault
- Credit: @999London
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Stoke Newington yesterday.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Amhurst Park at 7.41pm.
The air ambulance was scrambled, and a man in his mid-20s was taken to hospital suffering multiple stab wounds.
Three others were arrested nearby in connection with the assault, and remain in custody.
A spokesperson for Scotland Yard said that after assessment in hospital, the victim’s condition was not deemed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 7278/21Jul.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared