Amhurst Park stabbing: Three arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after Stoke Newington assault
- Credit: @999London
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was stabbed in Stoke Newington yesterday.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance in Amhurst Park at 7.41pm.
The air ambulance was scrambled, and a man in his mid-20s was taken to hospital suffering multiple stab wounds.
Three others were arrested nearby in connection with the assault, and remain in custody.
A spokesperson for Scotland Yard said that after assessment in hospital, the victim’s condition was not deemed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 7278/21Jul.
- 1 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 2 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 3 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 4 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 5 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Pay cut decision overturned after council worker strike
- 8 First-of-its-kind De Beauvoir event brings women and the police together
- 9 Dedicated police team set up for Shoreditch Town Centre
- 10 'We're sorry': Hackney Council apologises after pandemic repairs backlog