Three injured in Hackney ‘noxious substance’ attack
- Credit: Archant
Two men aged 22 and 27 and a 17-year-old boy have been injured in a noxious substance attack during a vicious fight between two groups in Hackney.
Police described the incident in Shacklewell Lane at around 5.20am on Sunday as a “particularly vicious and unpleasant”
The extend of the victim’s injuries has yet to be confirmed by police who have appealed for any other victims to come forward.
Officers believe more people may have been injured in the large altercation involving two groups of males at the Shacklewell Lane junction with Alvington Crescent and appealed for witnesses, especially those with mobile phone footage, to contact them.
Det Sgt Quinn Cutler said: “This is a particularly vicious and unpleasant incident which has left a number of people with potentially lasting injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“I know that a number of people witnessed this incident and I urge those people to come forward and share their information and/or footage with police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Hackney CID on 07825 793 215 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 2 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 3 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 6 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 8 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 9 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
- 10 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting