Three men injured in random attacks in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was one of three men randomly attacked in Shoreditch on Sunday afternoon.
Police were called to Ebor Street, on the border with Tower Hamlets, at 12.20pm after the victim, believed to be a French tourist, had been attacked by two men.
He was taken to hospital with injuries to his face.
Officers later confirmed the attackers had assaulted two other men – one in their 20s and the other in their 30s. Neither were seriously injured.
All of the attacks were random, Scotland Yard said. No arrests have been made and enquiries are still being made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 3208/4Nov or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
One Twitter user posted: “Horrid scenes in Shoreditch just before. Two guys going on a range of attacks. On Shoreditch High Street Station, Ebor Street, Bethnal Green Road.”
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate