Three men injured in random attacks in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was one of three men randomly attacked in Shoreditch on Sunday afternoon.
Police were called to Ebor Street, on the border with Tower Hamlets, at 12.20pm after the victim, believed to be a French tourist, had been attacked by two men.
He was taken to hospital with injuries to his face.
Officers later confirmed the attackers had assaulted two other men – one in their 20s and the other in their 30s. Neither were seriously injured.
All of the attacks were random, Scotland Yard said. No arrests have been made and enquiries are still being made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 3208/4Nov or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
One Twitter user posted: “Horrid scenes in Shoreditch just before. Two guys going on a range of attacks. On Shoreditch High Street Station, Ebor Street, Bethnal Green Road.”
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012