Three men injured in random attacks in Shoreditch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was one of three men randomly attacked in Shoreditch on Sunday afternoon.
Police were called to Ebor Street, on the border with Tower Hamlets, at 12.20pm after the victim, believed to be a French tourist, had been attacked by two men.
He was taken to hospital with injuries to his face.
Officers later confirmed the attackers had assaulted two other men – one in their 20s and the other in their 30s. Neither were seriously injured.
All of the attacks were random, Scotland Yard said. No arrests have been made and enquiries are still being made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 3208/4Nov or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
One Twitter user posted: “Horrid scenes in Shoreditch just before. Two guys going on a range of attacks. On Shoreditch High Street Station, Ebor Street, Bethnal Green Road.”
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 9 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta