Tube strike latest - which lines are up and running?
TfL claims 75 per cent of the London Underground network is running.
AROUND three quarters of the Tube network is up and running despite two unions enforcing a 24-hour strike.
The Central and Circle are both closed without any service.
However all other lines are either running a good service or part suspended with a special service running on them.
Bakerloo Line - Trains are operating between Elephant & Castle and Queens Park only and some stations are closed.
Commuters travelling between Queens Park and Harrow & Wealdstone should use connecting London Overground services.
* District Line - Suspended between Earls Court and Edgware Road, and between Earls Court and Kensington Olympia.
- 1 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 2 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 3 Hospital trust bucks national trend by recruiting more UK medical staff
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 From college student to stage performer: How All Points East Festival is helping young artists
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 8 Mogwai added to All Points East after King Gizzard pull out for health reasons
- 9 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 10 Siegfried: 'An epic of loneliness and self-doubt'
Suspended between Turnham Green and Richmond.
Suspended between Barking and Upminster.
Trains are operating between Ealing Broadway/Wimbledon and Barking only and some stations are closed.
* Hammersmith & City Line - Suspended between Shepherds Bush Market and Hammersmith.
Suspended between Baker Street and Barking.
Trains are operating between Baker Street and Shepherds Bush Market only.
* Jubilee Line - Suspended between Wembley Park and Stanmore.
Trains are operating between Wembley Park and Stratford.
* Metropolitan Line - Suspended between Baker Street and Aldgate.
Suspended between Chalfont & Latimer and Chesham.
Suspended between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Watford.
Trains are operating between Amersham/Uxbridge and Baker Street only.
* Northern Line – The whole line is open and working although delays are expected.
* Piccadilly Line - Suspended between Uxbridge and King’s Cross St. Pancras.
* Victoria Line - Suspended between Seven Sisters and Walthamstow Central due.
Trains are operating between Seven Sisters and Green Park only.
* Waterloo and City Line has a special service running across the whole line.
* There is a good service on the DLR while London Overground trains are experiencing delays and crowding.
Are you in London? How are you coping with the strike? You can send us your travel experiences and photos using the email above.