Tube strike latest - which lines are up and running?
TfL claims 75 per cent of the London Underground network is running.
AROUND three quarters of the Tube network is up and running despite two unions enforcing a 24-hour strike.
The Central and Circle are both closed without any service.
However all other lines are either running a good service or part suspended with a special service running on them.
Bakerloo Line - Trains are operating between Elephant & Castle and Queens Park only and some stations are closed.
Commuters travelling between Queens Park and Harrow & Wealdstone should use connecting London Overground services.
* District Line - Suspended between Earls Court and Edgware Road, and between Earls Court and Kensington Olympia.
- 1 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 2 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 3 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 4 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 7 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 8 Five convicted for 'horrifying' Broadway Market stabbing
- 9 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 10 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
Suspended between Turnham Green and Richmond.
Suspended between Barking and Upminster.
Trains are operating between Ealing Broadway/Wimbledon and Barking only and some stations are closed.
* Hammersmith & City Line - Suspended between Shepherds Bush Market and Hammersmith.
Suspended between Baker Street and Barking.
Trains are operating between Baker Street and Shepherds Bush Market only.
* Jubilee Line - Suspended between Wembley Park and Stanmore.
Trains are operating between Wembley Park and Stratford.
* Metropolitan Line - Suspended between Baker Street and Aldgate.
Suspended between Chalfont & Latimer and Chesham.
Suspended between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Watford.
Trains are operating between Amersham/Uxbridge and Baker Street only.
* Northern Line – The whole line is open and working although delays are expected.
* Piccadilly Line - Suspended between Uxbridge and King’s Cross St. Pancras.
* Victoria Line - Suspended between Seven Sisters and Walthamstow Central due.
Trains are operating between Seven Sisters and Green Park only.
* Waterloo and City Line has a special service running across the whole line.
* There is a good service on the DLR while London Overground trains are experiencing delays and crowding.
Are you in London? How are you coping with the strike? You can send us your travel experiences and photos using the email above.