Two men arrested on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients of Hackney mental health hospital
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested for allegedly selling drugs to outpatients of a mental health hospital.
A 30-year-old and a 32-year-old were arrested last Monday on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients at Wolfson House, a mental health hospital in Green Lanes, Finsbury.
They are currently on police bail while police enquiries continue.
Sgt Richard Berns, of Brownswood Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “As a result of information received two males were arrested on Monday for supplying drugs to patients at a local hospital. Both men have been interviewed and released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.”
A spokeswoman from NHS East London Foundation Trust, said: “The Trust has a zero tolerance policy about the use of drugs on our premises.
You may also want to watch:
“We will involve the police if there is any evidence of such activity in any of our services.”
- 1 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 6 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 7 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 8 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 9 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers