Two men arrested on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients of Hackney mental health hospital
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested for allegedly selling drugs to outpatients of a mental health hospital.
A 30-year-old and a 32-year-old were arrested last Monday on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients at Wolfson House, a mental health hospital in Green Lanes, Finsbury.
They are currently on police bail while police enquiries continue.
Sgt Richard Berns, of Brownswood Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “As a result of information received two males were arrested on Monday for supplying drugs to patients at a local hospital. Both men have been interviewed and released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.”
A spokeswoman from NHS East London Foundation Trust, said: “The Trust has a zero tolerance policy about the use of drugs on our premises.
You may also want to watch:
“We will involve the police if there is any evidence of such activity in any of our services.”
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown