Two men arrested on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients of Hackney mental health hospital
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested for allegedly selling drugs to outpatients of a mental health hospital.
A 30-year-old and a 32-year-old were arrested last Monday on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients at Wolfson House, a mental health hospital in Green Lanes, Finsbury.
They are currently on police bail while police enquiries continue.
Sgt Richard Berns, of Brownswood Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “As a result of information received two males were arrested on Monday for supplying drugs to patients at a local hospital. Both men have been interviewed and released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.”
A spokeswoman from NHS East London Foundation Trust, said: “The Trust has a zero tolerance policy about the use of drugs on our premises.
You may also want to watch:
“We will involve the police if there is any evidence of such activity in any of our services.”
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
- 10 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding