Two men arrested on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients of Hackney mental health hospital
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested for allegedly selling drugs to outpatients of a mental health hospital.
A 30-year-old and a 32-year-old were arrested last Monday on suspicion of selling heroin to outpatients at Wolfson House, a mental health hospital in Green Lanes, Finsbury.
They are currently on police bail while police enquiries continue.
Sgt Richard Berns, of Brownswood Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “As a result of information received two males were arrested on Monday for supplying drugs to patients at a local hospital. Both men have been interviewed and released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.”
A spokeswoman from NHS East London Foundation Trust, said: “The Trust has a zero tolerance policy about the use of drugs on our premises.
You may also want to watch:
“We will involve the police if there is any evidence of such activity in any of our services.”
- 1 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 2 Fatal Gillett Square shooting shines spotlight on crime hotspot
- 3 Patrick Anzy: Two arrests in Dalston fatal shooting investigation
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Pub managers in Hackney tell how life is since lockdown eased
- 6 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Hackney's Miss London makes it to Miss England final
- 8 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 9 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 10 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack