Two men charged with attempted murder after gun fired in Hoxton Street
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives have charged two men with attempted murder after a gun was fired in Hoxton Street on Tuesday.
A man attended a hospital for treatment to a minor hand injury following the incident at 2.20pm.
Adam Meragan, 24, of Seaford Street, Camden and Abderraouf Hocine, 18, of St Peter’s Way, De Beauvoir, were both charged overnight with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
Meragan was also charged with driving whilst disqualified and driving with no insurance, and Hocine was charged with possession of cannabis.
Both are due to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
READ MORE: London Fields shooting: Police believe ‘innocent bystander’ was caught in gangland crossfire as drill music video was filmed
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs