Two more men on murder charge over Gulistan Subasi killing
Detectives investigating the killing of a young Turkish mum gunned down on the doorstep of her family’s home in Homerton have charged two more people.
DETECTIVES investigating the killing of a young Turkish mum gunned down on the doorstep of her family’s home in Homerton have charged two more people.
Serdar Ozbek, 28, of Westbeech Road, Harringey, and Paul Nicoloau, 28, of Risley Avenue, Harringey, were due to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court today (September 16) accused with the murder of Gulistan Subasi.
The men take the total number of murder suspects charged to four.
Ms Subasi died after she was shot in the chest at close range as she answered the door of her mother’s flat, which is reached down an alleyway off Kingsmead Way, Homerton, at about 8.30pm on March 22.
She had been visiting family in Britain to celebrate her six-year-old son’s birthday after moving to Turkey following a split from her husband in 2006. She was due to return home in a matter of days.
A 15-year-old boy appeared at Hendon Youth Court on April 13 and Isaak Billy, 24, of Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on April 21 both charged with murder.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 3 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 8 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 9 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 10 Man's head and hand slashed in Hackney knife attack
Billy is also charged with one count of making threats to kill.