Two stabbed in Stoke Newington attack
- Credit: Archant
Two men are in hospital after being stabbed in Stoke Newington in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called to Arcola Street at 3.50am and found the victims, both in their mid 20s, with knife injuries. Scotland Yard said neither one was in a life-threatening condition.
No arrests have been made and detectives are investigating.
The attack is the second double stabbing in Arcola Street in a matter of weeks. On April 10 an 18-year-old was taken to hospital after being knifed, as was another man, aged 24.
A 24-year-old and a 19-year-old were arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Saturday’s attack can call police on 101 quoting CAD1202/20APR, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 2 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 3 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 4 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 5 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 6 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 7 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter