Two stabbed in Stoke Newington attack
- Credit: Archant
Two men are in hospital after being stabbed in Stoke Newington in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called to Arcola Street at 3.50am and found the victims, both in their mid 20s, with knife injuries. Scotland Yard said neither one was in a life-threatening condition.
No arrests have been made and detectives are investigating.
The attack is the second double stabbing in Arcola Street in a matter of weeks. On April 10 an 18-year-old was taken to hospital after being knifed, as was another man, aged 24.
A 24-year-old and a 19-year-old were arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Saturday’s attack can call police on 101 quoting CAD1202/20APR, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction