South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- Credit: Google
A man is fighting for his life after he was stabbed in the chest in South Hackney.
Emergency services were called to a residential property in Victoria Park Road at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon (November 21).
The victim, a man in his 20s, was rushed to hospital.
According to Scotland Yard, his condition is now "critical but stable".
A 31-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH).
She was taken into custody at an east London police station.
A crime scene remains in place, and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Hackney strip bar could lose license after breaching Covid rules
- 2 Teenager charged after Jewish men attacked in Stamford Hill
- 3 Eight drivers arrested and 22 vehicles seized in Stoke Newington crackdown
- 4 More details emerge on antisemitic attack in Stamford Hill
- 5 'Nail-biting situation': Hundreds of Homerton's staff at risk of dismissal over Covid vaccines
- 6 Hackney mum and brain tumour patient to walk for charity dressed as duck
- 7 Two Jewish men hospitalised day before Holocaust Memorial Day
- 8 Wanted man may be in Hackney
- 9 Afghan refugee family rehomed in Hackney
- 10 'Was she rank?': Met apologises for language used during Hackney strip search
A spokesperson for the Met said: "Police were called at 3.30pm on Sunday to reports of a stabbing at a residential property in Victoria Park Road.
"Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance.
"A man aged in his 20s was found with a stab injury to his chest."