Police appeal for information after violent assault leaves man fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after a violent assault in Glenarm Road yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 2.30pm to reports of a man being assaulted in the street.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended. At the scene, a 32-year-old man was found with a serious head injury.
According to the Metropolitan Police, they believe the victim was attacked by a white woman and black man.
Detectives would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident and hasn’t come forward, or anyone who has information that could help in identifying the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to call Hackney CID by calling 101, tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 8 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death