Police appeal for information after violent assault leaves man fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after a violent assault in Glenarm Road yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 2.30pm to reports of a man being assaulted in the street.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended. At the scene, a 32-year-old man was found with a serious head injury.
According to the Metropolitan Police, they believe the victim was attacked by a white woman and black man.
Detectives would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident and hasn’t come forward, or anyone who has information that could help in identifying the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to call Hackney CID by calling 101, tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney