Police appeal for information after violent assault leaves man fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after a violent assault in Glenarm Road yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 2.30pm to reports of a man being assaulted in the street.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended. At the scene, a 32-year-old man was found with a serious head injury.
According to the Metropolitan Police, they believe the victim was attacked by a white woman and black man.
Detectives would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident and hasn’t come forward, or anyone who has information that could help in identifying the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to call Hackney CID by calling 101, tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs