Woman fights for her life after London Fields shooting
- Credit: @999London
A woman is fighting for her life after she was shot in London Fields last night.
The victim, believed to be in her 30s, was injured in Westgate Street.
Emergency services were called at 8.52pm, and police officers carried out CPR before the London Ambulance Service arrived.
She was rushed to and east London hospital in a life-threatening condition.
Her next of kin have been informed, and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and full enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing, according to Scotland Yard.
Any witnesses or anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6587/22 Nov.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back