Woman fights for her life after London Fields shooting
- Credit: @999London
A woman is fighting for her life after she was shot in London Fields last night.
The victim, believed to be in her 30s, was injured in Westgate Street.
Emergency services were called at 8.52pm, and police officers carried out CPR before the London Ambulance Service arrived.
She was rushed to and east London hospital in a life-threatening condition.
Her next of kin have been informed, and there have been no arrests.
A crime scene is in place and full enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing, according to Scotland Yard.
Any witnesses or anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6587/22 Nov.
- 1 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 2 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 3 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 4 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 5 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 6 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 7 Five convicted for 'horrifying' Broadway Market stabbing
- 8 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 9 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 10 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council