Woman fights for her life after London Fields shooting
- Credit: @999London
A woman is fighting for her life after she was shot in London Fields last night.
The victim, believed to be in her 30s, was injured in Westgate Street.
Emergency services were called at 8.52pm, and police officers carried out CPR before the London Ambulance Service arrived.
She was rushed to and east London hospital in a life-threatening condition.
Her next of kin have been informed, and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and full enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing, according to Scotland Yard.
Any witnesses or anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6587/22 Nov.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding