Woman fights for her life after London Fields shooting
- Credit: @999London
A woman is fighting for her life after she was shot in London Fields last night.
The victim, believed to be in her 30s, was injured in Westgate Street.
Emergency services were called at 8.52pm, and police officers carried out CPR before the London Ambulance Service arrived.
She was rushed to and east London hospital in a life-threatening condition.
Her next of kin have been informed, and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and full enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing, according to Scotland Yard.
Any witnesses or anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6587/22 Nov.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 7 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop