Woman raped in Clissold Park, Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
A woman was raped in Clissold Park in the early hours of this morning.
Police have taped off a section of the park while they investigate the attack, which was reported at 3.10am.
Hackney police took to Twitter to say: “There is currently a crime scene within a small part of Clissold Park due to an incident overnight.
“Park users can continue to enjoy most of the park at this time but please respect the cordons in place.”
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police on 101 quoting reference number CAD727 of May 1 2019.
- 1 Leaseholders in low-rise buildings fear cladding scandal bills
- 2 Facebook bans breastfeeding campaign ads starring Hackney mum
- 3 Steve Allen: My problem with phone-y scam calls
- 4 Baby Edward: Police confirm biological mother was found
- 5 Architecture review: The 'competing hands' of building a city
- 6 24-hour DJ set raises thousands for mental health charity
- 7 Regular testing 'vital' for secondary students, says Hackney's deputy mayor
- 8 Scheme to help young Hackney people kickstart their careers
- 9 Maureen Colquhoun remembered as 'political fighter for justice and truth'
- 10 Hackney activist denies racism but resigns from diversity commission