Cyclist “critical” following collision with bus in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened in Stamford Hill at the junction with Clapton Common.
A cyclist is in a critical condition following a collision with a bus in Hackney.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident yesterday which took place at 5.20pm in Stamford Hill at the junction with Clapton Common.
The male cyclist was taken to an east London hospital.
All emergency departments attended the scene including the Jewish volunteer emergency medical service Hatzola, which arrived first.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic officers based at Chadwell Heath are investigating. No arrests have been made.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 5 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 7 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 8 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero