Cyclist “critical” following collision with bus in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened in Stamford Hill at the junction with Clapton Common.
A cyclist is in a critical condition following a collision with a bus in Hackney.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident yesterday which took place at 5.20pm in Stamford Hill at the junction with Clapton Common.
The male cyclist was taken to an east London hospital.
All emergency departments attended the scene including the Jewish volunteer emergency medical service Hatzola, which arrived first.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic officers based at Chadwell Heath are investigating. No arrests have been made.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities