Cyclist injured in Dalston Junction crash dies
The cyclist seriously injured in a collision with a large lorry at Dalston Junction last Wednesday evening (February 2) has died.
The man, believed to be in his late 20s, was taken to the Royal London Hospital after the crash at the junction with Kingsland Road shortly before 4.45pm.
He died on Friday (February 4) at 3pm.
Next of kin have been informed but police are waiting for formal identification before releasing his name.
The lorry driver stopped at the scene. No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Tony Millington is investigation and is asking witnesses to call 0208 597 4874.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12