Cyclist injured in Dalston Junction crash dies
The cyclist seriously injured in a collision with a large lorry at Dalston Junction last Wednesday evening (February 2) has died.
The man, believed to be in his late 20s, was taken to the Royal London Hospital after the crash at the junction with Kingsland Road shortly before 4.45pm.
He died on Friday (February 4) at 3pm.
Next of kin have been informed but police are waiting for formal identification before releasing his name.
The lorry driver stopped at the scene. No-one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Tony Millington is investigation and is asking witnesses to call 0208 597 4874.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
- 10 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods