Cyclist seriously injured in Kingsland Road collision
A cyclist was seriously injured in a collision with a car in Middleton Road, near the junction with Kingsland Road, in De Beauvoir yesterday afternoon (May 24).
The man, who is believed to be about 30 years old, was taken to hospital with a potentially life changing leg injury after the crash, which happened shortly before 2.45pm.
His condition is not thought to be life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
Police closed surrounding roads until 8.40pm yesterday evening.
You may also want to watch:
To join the Gazette’s Hackney Cycle Safe campaign, go to the homepage and click on the campaign logo.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 4 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 5 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 6 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home