Cyclist seriously injured in Kingsland Road collision
A cyclist was seriously injured in a collision with a car in Middleton Road, near the junction with Kingsland Road, in De Beauvoir yesterday afternoon (May 24).
The man, who is believed to be about 30 years old, was taken to hospital with a potentially life changing leg injury after the crash, which happened shortly before 2.45pm.
His condition is not thought to be life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
Police closed surrounding roads until 8.40pm yesterday evening.
You may also want to watch:
To join the Gazette’s Hackney Cycle Safe campaign, go to the homepage and click on the campaign logo.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club