Dalston discussion about Beloved author Toni Morrison
The works of The Bluest Eye author Toni Morrison will be under the spotlight in a literary discussion next Tuesday.
Hackney-based author Cezanne Poetess will read excerpts from the American novelist’s works.
Morrison won the Pulitzer Prize in 1988 for her novel Beloved and the Nobel Prize in 1993.
The event is one of a series organised by arts organisation House of AMAU, and in six weeks time the work of CLR James will be under discussion.
The event takes place on September 10 from 6.30pm to 8pm at the CLR James Library in Dalston Square.
You may also want to watch:
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers