Dalston discussion about Beloved author Toni Morrison
The works of The Bluest Eye author Toni Morrison will be under the spotlight in a literary discussion next Tuesday.
Hackney-based author Cezanne Poetess will read excerpts from the American novelist’s works.
Morrison won the Pulitzer Prize in 1988 for her novel Beloved and the Nobel Prize in 1993.
The event is one of a series organised by arts organisation House of AMAU, and in six weeks time the work of CLR James will be under discussion.
The event takes place on September 10 from 6.30pm to 8pm at the CLR James Library in Dalston Square.
You may also want to watch:
For more information email email@example.com.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian