Dalston Mcdonald’s reopens to reopen for deliveries only
- Credit: PA
The Dalston McDonald’s in Kingsland High Street is one of fifteen restaurants reopening tomorrow (May 13) for take-away only.
The fast food chain closed all of its sites in March at the start of the coronavirus lockdown.
Customers will be able to order food via the Uber Eats app if they live within 1.5 miles of the branch but all delivery orders will have a £25 spend limit as restaurant teams adjust to new ways of working.
McDonald’s is asking customers to have patience when they order, and to not attempt unnecessary journeys to the restaurant which will be closed other than for deliveries.
it’s working with delivery service Uber Eats to ensure the safety and wellbeing of delivery drivers and McDonald’s employees. The business will be implementing Perspex screens, sanitising stations and new social distancing procedures in preparation for the easing of coronavirus lockdown measures.
You may also want to watch:
The company has said it will provide protective equipment for employees such as face masks and contactless thermometers will be used at the start of every shift to take employees temperatures ensuring they are fit to work.
The full list of McDonald’s restaurants opening for Delivery Only on the 13 May are:
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 3 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 4 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 5 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 6 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 7 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
Chelmsford Riverside, Chelmsford Westway, Ipswich Cardinal Park, Boreham Interchange, Luton Leagrave, Watford Hertfordshire Arms, Luton Chaul End Lane, Gillingham Beechings Way, Sittingbourne Retail Park, Gillingham Bowaters, Tooting, Dalston, Welling, Harrow, Luton George Street.
Or to find more groups, networks and organisations in Hackney providing support during the lockdown visit our There With You Essential List.